To save you time and energy, we've collected the most important licensing details you need to know and condensed them into the first two sections. You can also explore a more extensive description after these sections.
We provide 3 types of licenses for all our products depending on the number of members in your team.
- Professional. Best for freelancers, indie developers, or entrepreneurs. Choose this license if you work alone and don’t need to share the library with other team members.
- Team. Best for medium teams, up to 6 library users. Choose this license if your team has at least 2 members and you want to give them access to the entire library.
- Enterprise. Best for large teams, an unlimited number of library users. Choose this license if you have a rapidly growing team, or if you already need to share a library with a large number of people.
Please note that you can legally share a digital asset with your team members only if you have purchased a Team or Enterprise license. In this case, you are free to grant view or edit access to the entire library.
Other members of the team can freely use the library, but they are not allowed to duplicate the entire asset for further personal or commercial usage outside of the team projects. If a person leaves the team, they can no longer use the library, otherwise, this will be considered free distribution of the product, which violates the license agreement.
If you need to upgrade your license from Professional to Team or Enterprise, please contact us and we will reimburse the cost of the previous license.
Any purchased license allows you to use our digital assets in an unlimited number of personal and commercial projects, for yourself or a client. If you have more than one designer on your team, please be honest and purchase a license with the appropriate number of seats.
- Use up to 100 icons (600 in 6 styles) per unique project like a website or app.
- Use up to 50 icons (300 in 6 styles) in digital items for sale like UI kits, website themes, and other templates.
- Do not try to sell our assets or their parts as your own in their original or modified form.
- Do not try to share our paid assets or their parts for free.
See a more complete and strict description of the license below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
This is a legal contract (“Agreement”) between you (“Licensee”, “Customer”) and Anron(“Licensor”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
By purchasing, downloading, and using any of our digital assets ("Item", “Asset”) you are being granted a license to use this file for specific uses under certain conditions.
You are licensed to use purchased Assets in an unlimited number of personal and commercial projects (”End Products”), for yourself or a client.
Definition of the End Product
The End Product is your unique project like a website, app, or digital item for sale, where end users do not get direct access to the complete Asset in original or modified form and where the Asset does not constitute the main value of the product.
Learn what you can do with the Asset.
- Client projects. You may create an End Product for a client containing up to 100 icons (600 in 6 styles) in their original or modified form.
- Personal and commercial projects. You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use, that includes up to 100 icons (600 in 6 styles) in their original or modified form.
- Digital items for resale. You may create an End Product for resales such as UI kits, website themes, and other templates using up to 50 icons (300 in 6 styles) in their original or modified form. The Asset should not be the main value of the End Product.
- Physical items for resale. You may create a physical End Product for resale, such as t-shirts, books, stickers, etc., using up to 50 icons (300 in 6 styles). The Asset should not be the main value of the End Product.
- Combine and modify. You may modify the Item and combine it with other digital assets in your End Product as long as you do not exceed the icon limit per project.
- Unlimited projects. You may use the Asset multiple times, in multiple End Products.
- Backups. You may keep any number of backup copies of the Asset inside your Figma account, physical or cloud storage. Only you should have the access to these copies.
- Publishing as a library. You may publish the entire Asset as a library in your Figma account in original or modified form.
- Sharing the access. You may share access to the Asset with your team members only if you have purchased a Team or Enterprise license. In this case, you are free to grant view or edit access to the entire library.
- Using as a team member. As a team member, you may freely use the library provided to you by the Customer. But you are not allowed to duplicate the entire Asset for further personal or commercial usage outside of the team projects. If you leave the team, you can no longer use the Asset.
Prohibited and Limitation
Learn what you can’t do with the Asset.
- Public sharing. You can't share the Item or its parts on the web for public access.
- Link sharing. You can't share the Item link on the web, or distribute/embed it using Figma or other software.
- Private sharing. You can’t share the Item or its parts with your friends or colleages unless you purchased a Team or Enterprise license.
- Embedding. You can't place the complete Asset into the End Product, either in its original or modified form.
- Redistributing. You can't re-distribute the Item or its parts as your own, either in its original or modified form.
- Extracting. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- Exceeding the limits. You can’t use more than 100 icons (600 in 6 styles) in the commercial End Product such as a website or app. You can’t use more than 50 icons (300 in 6 styles) in the digital or physical End Product for resales such as UI kits, website themes, t-shirts, books, etc.
- Duplicating. As a team member, you are not allowed to duplicate the entire Asset for further personal or commercial usage outside of the team projects. If you leave the team, you can no longer use the Asset.
The creation of Anron Icons has already taken hundreds of hours. Once you buy the Asset, you get instant lifetime access to all this work. We want to give you the opportunity to explore all the features before buying.
This is why we offer a completely free version of Anron Icons with 600 icons / 6 styles with exactly the same features and IconJar library, which also includes a full preview of all the 5,000+ icons.
So, you really have a chance to understand what you are going to pay for. That is why we offer a refund only in case of some critical issues that prevent you from accessing the Asset. No one has reported such issues at this time, but if you encounter any, please contact us via email within 30 days of the purchase.
If the Licensor discovers a reason to believe the Customer has breached this agreement, the Licensor may terminate this agreement, and restrict the Licensor's ability to download Asset. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and any copies of the Asset including any backup copies.
The Licensor will send notice to the email address the Customer provided during the purchase after terminating this agreement or restricting access. These abilities do not limit the Licensor's ability to enforce this agreement in other ways, such as by taking legal action.